TOP 10 Best Subwoofers
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- Double the amplifier power to 100 watts of dynamic power with its in-built 50-watt rms amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and fit for extended use
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer,Black
- 115 Watt, Amplified Subwoofer (6 ohms, 80 Hz, 10% THD).Compatible with High-Resolution Audio
- 10 inches Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer
- Speaker and Line Level Inputs, Frequency Response 28-200 Hz
- In the box: RCA cord, Instruction manual
Rockville RG212CA Dual 12 inches Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure 2000 Watt
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12" Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround, High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure, Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure, 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil, 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates, 13.6 mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max, 40 oz. Magnet, Slim Vented MDF Enclosure Design, Impedance: 4-ohms, Frequency response: 30Hz-500Hz, SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB, Dimensions: 29.52" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth, Unit Weight: 40.12 Lbs
- Amp Features: Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier, 2 Ohm stable amplifier, Class D amplifier, Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes, 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz, Low Level RCA Inputs, Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.2 dB, 3.7 second turn on delay, High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense, RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
Klipsch R-100SW 10" Subwoofer, Incredibly Deep Bass and an All-digital Amplifier
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier with 300 watts peak power
- Volume low pass crossover and phase control
- Line level/LFE RCA inputs for maximum receiver compatibility
- Dimensions 14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"
- Frequency response: 32Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB
- Amplifier power (Cont/Peak): 150W/300W
- Amplifier features: Volume, low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto power on
Klipsch 12" 400 Watts Wireless Subwoofer Brushed Black Vinyl (R-12SWi)
- 12" front-firing, spun copper img woofer
- 2. 4Ghz wireless hi-fi pre-paired transmitter
- All-digital amplifier
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- Included components: One Subwoofer, Wireless transmitter, power cable
MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
Yamaha 8" 100W Powered Subwoofer - Black (NS-SW050BL)
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 8” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Dynamic Power: 100W (5 ohms)
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
Echo Sub - Powerful subwoofer for your Echo - requires compatible Echo device
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6" woofer.
- Pair with one Echo device to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use—just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.