TOP 10 Best Snowshoes
FLASHTEK 21/25/30 Inches Snowshoes for Men and Women, Light Weight Aluminum Terrain Snow Shoes (Blue, 25")
- SIZES & WEIGHT CAPACITY: 21 inches snowshoes optimized weight range: 65 - 155 lbs / 30 - 70 kg；25 inches snowshoes optimized weight range: 110 - 220 lbs / 50 - 100 kg; 30 inches snowshoes optimized weight range: 150 - 260 lbs / 70 - 120 kg. (Load refers to total weight of user plus anything they are carrying such as pack, equipment, etc.)
- DESIGN: Ergonomic and streamlined design and a slightly upturned rounded tail, the snowshoes ensure a comfortable and easy walk for your hiking and climbing. Meet max floatation and fast movement in heavy snow condition.
- FUNCTION: Fast pull binding system easy entry and fast-lock allow your winter boots put on and off quickly. It can fit a wide range of shoes size from 35-45 EUR.
- MATERIALS: Long lasting lightweight 6000 Series aircraft aluminum frame. DuPont pivot and environmental HDPE decking. Forged aluminum alloy crampons
- PACK: One pair of snowshoes + one pair of Trekking poles + one nylon carrying bag.
Banff and Lake Louise in Winter
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Eric Hanson (Actor)
- Sam Burrows (Director) - Ken Whiting (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
ALPS Adult All Terrian Snowshoes Set for Men,Women,Youth with Trekking Poles,Carrying Tote Bag14 /17" / 22"/25"/27"/30"
- 14" Size For user weights from 30-60 lbs ,17" size for user weights from 60-80 lbs, 19" size for user weights from 80-120 lbs,22 " - Size For user weights from 80-150 lbs, 25" -Size For user weights from 120-180 lbs, 27 " Size For user weights from 160-220 lbs,30" Size For user weights from 180-250 lbs,
- The snowshoes frames are made of lightweight and strong aluminum tubing and the decks are made of UV resistant durable, lightweight polyethylene material.
- Easy to use ratchet bindings and heel straps with quick release buckles.
- Extreme heavy duty aluminum crampons, provide strong tractions.
- Includes FREE Carrying Tote Bag.
MSR Evo Trail 22 Inch Hiking Snowshoes, Charcoal
- Dependable, durable all-condition snowshoes offer excellent traction and floatation on snowy trails and rolling terrain
- Steel traction rails and brake bars are molded into snowshoe decking, and along with carbon steel crampons, provide secure grip in tricky conditions
- DuoFit bindings deliver freeze-proof, glove-friendly, adjustable attachment to a wide range of footwear
- Optional 6-inch modular floatation tails (sold separately) provide extra floatation in deep powder
- Snowshoes measure 8 x 22 inches, weigh 3.56 pounds, and can carry a 180-pound load; bindings fit men’s shoes sizes 4.5-15; made in the USA
Chinook Trekker Snowshoes, 25, 80004
- Light weight and strong aluminum frame features an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walks
- UV resistant polyethylene decking, easy-to-use dual ratchet bindings and heel straps with quick release buckles
- Heavy duty aluminum crampons, rotate freely to bite into snow; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
- Includes carry bag with back pack straps, side handles, mesh ventilation and Velcro pole carriers
- Recommended load: 130-210 pounds (59-95 kg); measures 25 x 8.3 Inch (63 x 21 cm); weighs 4.3 pounds (1.95 kg)
WildHorn Outfitters Sawtooth Snowshoes for Men and Women. Fully Adjustable Bindings, Lightweight Material, Hard Pack Grip Teeth. New for 2019!
- NEW AND IMPROVED FOR 2019 - You spoke, we listened. Based on feedback from our 2018 model, we made adjustments to our Sawtooth Snowshoes. We reinforced the ratchet binding with heavy duty spring-loaded clips and added a new heal strap with an auto-locking system.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE BINDINGS - These adult snowshoes not only come in two lengths, 21 and 27 inches, but can adjust to the size of your foot. The easy ratchet style binding uppers with quick release and a buckle secure heel strap, give it a truly custom feel. No lacing necessary. Walking in the snow just became so simple. 21 Inches - Optimized Weight Range is 80-160 lbs (30kg - 60 kg) / 27 Inches - Optimized Weight Range is 165-235 lbs (62 kg - 88 kg)
- LIGHT WEIGHT MATERIALS - This snowshoe model is designed with a durable, aluminum frame that allows for optimal snow flotation performance in deep powder. Sawtooths are constructed with high-grade, weather tested materials because we know how important it is to hPACK GRIP TEETH - Snowshoeing requires traction. Each shoe has two sets of reinforced, heavy duty crampons that ensure traction on icy, hard surfaces. The pressure from your feet let the crampon act as an extreme ice pick for your boots!
- HARD PACK GRIP TEETH - Snowshoeing requires traction. Each shoe has two sets of reinforced, heavy duty crampons that ensure traction on icy, hard surfaces. The pressure from your feet let the crampon act as an extreme ice pick for your boots!INCLINE HEEL LIFT RISER - This unique system provides traction and balance while climbing hills. The heel lift riser comes up under your heel to support you when you need it and lays flat when you don't.
- STEEP INCLINE HEEL LIFT RISER - This unique system provides traction and balance while climbing hills. The heel lift riser comes up under your heel to support you when you need it and lays flat when you don't.SLIP FEATURES - The Sawtooth snow shoes have boot grip, no-slip textured pads and an excess heel strap clip. These systems cradle your foot to hold you in place and prevent sliding around while snow shoeing this winter.
Building Wooden Snowshoes & Snowshoe Furniture: Winner of "Legendary Maine Guide" Award (Fox Chapel Publishing)
- Gilpatrick, Gil (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 02/01/2011 (Publication Date) - Fox Chapel Publishing (Publisher)
MSR Evo Ascent Backcountry & Mountaineering Snowshoes, 22 Inch Pair
- Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure grip
- Tri fit bindings deliver ample, freeze-resistant and glove-friendly Security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear
- Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, and are easily engaged with a glove-friendly pull Tab
- Modular flotation tails (sold separately) easily attach and allow you to carry heavier loads when needed
- Snowshoes measure 22 inches long, weigh 4.1 pounds, and can carry a 180-pound load; bindings fit men’s shoes sizes 4.5-15; made in the USA. The load without trails (standard) is upto 250 pounds
MSR Lightning Ascent Backcountry & Mountaineering Snowshoes with Paragon Bindings, 30 Inch Pair, Black
- Ultralight (4.93 lbs) technical snowshoes with superior traction for mountaineering, aggressive backcountry pursuits, and rugged terrain
- 360-degree Traction Frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, especially on traverses, while durable steel DTX crampons provide serious bite on alpine steeps
- Paragon bindings feature a one-piece contouring strap that wraps securely around boots, for a glove-like feel that eliminates rigid pressure points, and provides easy alignment and foot control
- Ergo Televator heel lift bar flips up to increase uphill efficiency, provide help on steep ascents, and reduce fatigue
- Snowshoes measure 8 x 30 inches, weigh 4.93 pounds/pair, and can carry up to a 280-pound load; bindings fit men’s shoes sizes 4.5-15; made in the USA
Goplus 21"/25"/30" Snowshoes for Men and Women, Lightweight Aluminum Alloy All Terrain Snow Shoes with Adjustable Ratchet Bindings with Carrying Tote Bag (White, 21")
- 【Fashion & Comfortable Snowshoes】Featuring black, white and blue three colors, our snowshoes are ergonomically designed while ensuring aesthetics. Streamlined design and a slightly upturned rounded tail greatly reduce the resistance of moving forward.
- 【Lightweight & Durable Materials】 Our snowshoes are designed with a durable, aluminum frame that allows for optimal snow flotation performance in deep powder. PE upper with excellent low temperature resistance is able to withstand bad weather. In addition, stainless steel screws and aluminum rivets greatly extend the service life of snowshoes.
- 【Convenient Wearing】 The easy ratchet style binding uppers with quick release and a buckle secure heel strap, give it a truly custom feel. Compared with traditional lacing wear snowshoes, the quick release buckles make it easier to put on and off, and the heel straps can easily adjust the tightness according to the size of your feet.
- 【Better Traction and Support】 The solid serrated crampons at the bottom of the snowshoes will provide you with an ideal grip so that you can stand firmly and move steadily even on the snow-covered ice and the rugged mountain road. And the heel lift bar can ease fatigue effectively, which provides a comfortable and convenient experience for your hiking and rock climbing.
- 【Lightweight & Easy to Carry】 The upgrade aluminum frame design improves the heavy experience of the traditional aluminum frame snowshoes for optimal snow float performance. Reasonable size and a free storage bag make the snowshoes easy to carry anywhere.